Recently, we have been splitting our time between keeping the orchard under control, and continuing work in the Library.
With the basement finished, we have put in the electrics. Basement lighting and power, and power points in the library. We also took this opportunity to put in an outside light over the front door.
A beautiful evening last weekend...
I have finished laying the chipboard floor. Over this will go a layer of foil/bubblewrap insulation, and then the new (12" wide) pine floorboards, which I took delivery of this weekend, so I can start laying them next weekend.
With the cellar trapdoor hole of course